Hi Folks,

I have managed to use 2 different USRP N210's to measure the same signal
with the same sampling rate (both center at 0 Hz DC) at approximately the
same time (timing is an issue but irrelevant for this discussion).
Examination of signal intensity does confirm the above to be true. However,
when I compare individual tones between the 2 units, I see the phase
differences between the tones jump around a lot. And they seem to cluster at
+90/-90 locations.

This is very puzzling and troublesome. I guess internally the USRP
configures the FPGA in a way that is not visible. Is there a way that I con
force the 2 USRP to configure the FPGA in the same identical configuration
when taking data?

Thanks for your inputs and help.

LD