I have finally been able to get GNUradio to run under Windows 7 but have the
following issues when running GNUradio-Companion.py:

1. When I select blocks to be placed in the working window I can’t move the
block around.

2. I have been running a relatively simple program on my Linux computer but
when trying to run it on the Windows computer I get the following error:
:Invalid argument
C:\Users\Al\AppData\Roaming\.gnuradio\Prefs\gr_vmcircbuf_default_factory:
No such file or directory
:Invalid argument

The program consists of a File Source going to a Throttle going to both a WX
GUI FFT Sink and a WX GUI Waterfall Sink. When I run the program both the
Waterfall and FFT positions come up but only the Waterfall actually appears but
with nothing happening. If I disable the Waterfall Sink then the FFT grid comes
up but with nothing happening.  And of course the above error message comes up
in each case.

Any help would be appreciated.

Many thanks,

Al