I think you may rarely get the correct packet with pktno = 0, in continuous
mode, as my guess. Your received correct packet starts from pktno = 1.
Could you also try the discontinuous mode for the BPSK communications?

My question is actually a problem that how to implement a more reliable
BPSK mod/demod in burst mode. The current bpsk example in GNURadio does not
work well in burst mode.