Hi guys,

Thanks in advance.

I have added some codes in c++ block, like *printf("i=%d\n",z);* for output
test. However, after I compiled the modified block *(.cc file)*and
generated the new  object file* (.cc.o file)*, nothing printed out from the
terminal, which means nothing changed in the original code. But actually I
did.  I feel so confused, hope everyone can help me.

The example I used is in */home/k/src/gnuradio/gr-digital/examples/ofdm*,
and the file I modified is
/home/k/src/gnuradio/build/gnuradio-core/src/lib/gengen/*
gr_peak_detector_fb.cc*, which is one c++ block connected by ofdm example.

Best,
Kay.