Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Synchronizing 3 USRP-N200
From: i...@ionconcepts.com
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2013 11:59:20 -0700
CC: discuss-gnuradio@gnu.org
To: xtmpcvs...@hotmail.com

Zo,Have you tried swapping cables between USRP's? both REF/PPS and signal (one
at a time) to see if the apparent phase differences follow particular
cables/signal paths?
On Apr 3, 2013, at 2:32 AM, Zooz Engineer <xtmpcvs...@hotmail.com> wrote:Hi
Marcus,

Thanks for replying. I did the following test after your comments:

1- to rule out the scope sink problem, I used a file sink and plotted the
output using octave: Same results observed.
2- I took the outputs of the splitters to the oscilloscope and there are
aligned.

Are there other ways to test Ref/PPS other than the one I mentioned in my
original mesage?

Best/