Hi,

For your application, please experiment with the following command:

./usrp_spectrum_sense.py -A TX/RX --fft-size=25 --samp-rate=25e6 --gain=15
--dwell-delay=0.25 --tune-delay=0.25 --channel-bandwidth=8e6 470e6 800e6

Note that 'freq_step' should remain unchanged at '0.75 * usrp_rate' in the
script to make sure signals at the edge of the incoming front-end signal
bandwidth (25MHz) are not missed.

Mike

--
Mike Jameson M0MIK BSc