Hi.

I am testing my custom modulation scheme ppm.py. I followed this post
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/discuss-gnuradio/2010-12/msg00265.html
to register this modulation into mods/demods. I added a line

import ppm

in my benchmark_tx.py.

I also tried placing the ppm.py file in blks2impl directory. However neither
method worked. The result from "print digital.modulation_utils.type_1_mods()"
did not contain ppm.

Another issue is that I modified digital_constellation.cc, and I called
functions in the modified digital_constellation.cc in my ppm.py. In this case
should I rebuild gnuradio? If not, what should I do?

Any suggestions?
Thanks!

Fei