Thanks for you reply, Tom.
 So what you mean is that gnuradio only use one symbol to do the time &
frequency (including coarse and fine)synchronization, as well as CSI
estimation, is that right?

 You also said the coarse freq. offset estimation is slight different. Can
you show me some references only related to coarse freq. offset estimation
in gnuradio. Thanks in advance.

Best,
Kay