Adriana -

The GNURadio UDB source / sink blocks are just receiving / sending samples
via a UDP port.

You can use a block, or a C# application that just listens to the socket.
Look at the implementation of the UDP source if you are confused. It is
just using 'basic UDP sockets'.

http://gnuradio.org/doc/doxygen/classgr__udp__source.html

Cheers,
Ben