Hello!

I am modifying a gnuradio mac implementation to do CSMA/CA. The
modulator/demodulator etc are generated using gnuradio-companion.

>From mac.cc I want to make a determination of whether the channel is free.
I need to do this within time constraints so I'd like to implement it as a
c++ block.

Following along the python code, in usrp_spectrum_sense, I need to get a
handle to the uhd.usrp_source of the transciever. However, I dont know how
to get at it from my C++ code. Is there a global location where I can look
this up ?

Not even sure I am thinking about this problem right so any guidance would
be appreciated.

Regards

Ranga

--