On Wed, May 29, 2013 at 3:31 AM, Volker Schroer <dl1...@gmx.de> wrote:

> /home/schroer/gnuradiocomponents/gnuradio/build-3.7/volk/lib/test_all:
> symbol lookup error:
> /home/schroer/gnuradiocomponents/gnuradio/build-3.7/volk/lib/test_all:
> undefined symbol: volk_16ic_s32f_deinterleave_real_32f_get_func_desc

I'm looking to this one.

ImportError: No module named scipy

It turns out this was an unneeded import (probably left over from
testing).  I've removed it and will push shortly.

The FindQwt.cmake finds the qwt-lib belonging to qwt5 but the qwt-lib
> belonging to qwt6 is required.
>
> The following patch solves the problem and should work on other systems,
> too.

Have you actually run the QT example programs after apply that patch and
recompiling?

--
Johnathan Corgan
Corgan Labs - SDR Training and Development Services