Hi folks,

I have recently bumped into some issues when building the ucla_zigbee platform both on macos and ubuntu 12.04.2. I'll shortly sum up my two setups :

*Setup 1*

MacOs X 10.7.4
Macports 2.1.3 (It was used for getting the gnuradio dependencies)
GNU Radio 3.6.4.2 installed from tarball (and not from macports)

I attach the "make" log error file. So I tried to tweak the Makefile.common file this way :

/# includes//
//grincludedir  = /usr/local/include/gnuradio/swig//
//
//# swig includes //
//swigincludedir = /usr/local/include/gruel/swig/

but then then i the errors reported in the ucla_error_2.txt log file which is really strange since /usr/local/include/gnuradio should already be in the system path.

P.S. : By using the tweak i didn't get any error if the installation of gnuradio is performed by macports. Is there to add the

//usr/local/include/gruel/swig

/includes to the Makefile.common file ?

*Setup 2*

Ubuntu 12.02.2 LTS
GNU Radio 3.6.4.1 (Binary deb version from Ettus Research)

Th built-in gcc compiler (the 4.6.3) returns build errors so I decided to install and set the alternatives to gcc, g++ and cpp 4.5 which are mantained in the 12.04 official repos.

The building from source went smoothly but this time i have installation issues. In fact i experienced an installation error when the compiler enters the /*source/python* directory. I can't post the log file since i don't currently have this machine by my side but i'll post it in a few hours.

Has anyone of you experienced similar issues at least on one of the setups ?

Thanks in advance

Kind Regards,

                   Arturo

make  all-recursive
Making all in config
make[2]: Nothing to be done for `all'.
Making all in src
Making all in lib
/opt/local/bin/swig -c++ -fvirtual -python -modern
-I/opt/local/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.7/include/python2.7
-I/usr/local/include/gnuradio/swig -I/usr/local/include/gnuradio -module ucla
-o ucla.cc ucla.i
/usr/local/include/gnuradio/swig/gnuradio.i:31: Error: Unable to find
'gruel_common.i'
/usr/local/include/gnuradio/swig/gr_basic_block.i:26: Error: Unable to find
'pmt_swig.i'
make[3]: *** [ucla.cc] Error 1
make[2]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make: *** [all] Error 2

make  all-recursive
Making all in config
make[2]: Nothing to be done for `all'.
Making all in src
Making all in lib
/opt/local/bin/swig -c++ -fvirtual -python -modern
-I/opt/local/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.7/include/python2.7
-I/usr/local/include/gruel/swig -I/usr/local/include/gnuradio/swig -module ucla
-o ucla.cc ucla.i
/usr/local/include/gnuradio/swig/gnuradio.i:47: Error: Unable to find
'gr_types.h'
make[3]: *** [ucla.cc] Error 1
make[2]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1