I bumped into a strange issue in the past few days. When i launch GRC by the desktop link generated, the program itself isn't aware of my custom pythonpath set in the .bashrc settings file. I tried to modify the desktop link also by checking the option to *launch the program in a terminal* and putting into the blank space :

/export PYTHONPATH=$PYTHONPATH:<my-custom-path> \ gnuradio-companion/

but without any results. I have never experienced this issue with the past versions of gnuradio. I'm running Kubuntu 13.04 with gnuradio 3.6.4.1. The only way it works is by making a script and launch it from my desktop. No issues if i launch GRC from shell, after all the pythonpath is embedded in the launched shell.

thanks in advance for helping me.

Kind Regards,

                Arturo