Nella citazione in data sab 15 giu 2013 17:36:52 CEST, swrangsar basumatary ha scritto:
hi,

this can happen if you forget to do:

sudo ldconfig

On Sat, Jun 15, 2013 at 4:32 PM, Tanaga Biru <tanagab...@gmail.com
<mailto:tanagab...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    Dear Helper,

    I had installed GNU Radio, but  when I run gnuradio-companion in
    Ubuntu Terminal, I received the following message:

    *Cannot import gnuradio.*

    *Is the python path environment variable set correctly?
    *
    *All OS: PYTHONPATH*
    *
    *
    *Is the library path environment variable set correctly?*
    *Linux: LD_LIBRARY_PATH*
    *Windows: PATH*
    *MacOSX: DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH*

    I had set the path in .bashrc and .profile

    export PYTHONPATH=$PYTHONPATH:/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages
    export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$LD_LIBRARY_PATH:/usr/local/lib

    Thank you.

    Regards,
    Tanaga Biru

I took for granted that Tanaka did "sudo ldconfig" as last step of the building process. The Ubuntu derivatives (such as Kubuntu) suffer from this issue.

Regards, Arturo