Hi folks, I've recently bumped into an issue with two GRC flow graphs while running a rx/tx loop path interfacing with an external sensor :

*T**X path - UHD Usrp1 Sink (sending data to the sensor)*

http://img713.imageshack.us/img713/4540/gyz.png

*RX path - UHD Usrp1 Source (receiving data from the sensor)*

http://img822.imageshack.us/img822/521/dq8.png

I'm using a USRP1 mainboard and a RFX2400 daughter board using the TX/RX section. I can run the TX flow graph, but when i launch the other one, the shell warns me about an UHD error. The uhd driver can't find the usrp1 card (specifically, the *uhd source object* can't be built because the uhd driver is not able find the usrp device), it's like the tx path had an exclusive possession of the A:0 subdevice (the *TX/RX* one on which I put my antenna).

Do I have to pass some command line switches to the uhd driver to solve this issue ? Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards, Arturo