Hey guys,

I wonder whether anyone has done this before/can help me out. I'm looking
to compile GNURadio with all static libraries, so that there are zero .so
dependencies. I've been playing around with CMake, but it looks like the
linker order is wrong for compiling against static libraries:

What CMake is generating is:
<COMPILER> <OBJECT>.o -o <TARGET> -l<LIB1> -l<LIB2> etc.

This works for shared libs, but I believe the linker will search for
libraries specified before the target on the command line, it's coming up
with undefined refs using static libs at the moment.

What I think my binutils needs is:
<COMPILER> <OBJECT>.o -l<LIB1> -l<LIB2> etc. -o <TARGET>

i.e. how can I coerce cmake to generate link scripts with the target at the
end of the line (or at least, after the libraries)

Cheers,

John