I have audio block feeding a 16QAM modulator block and that directly connected
to a 16QAM demodulator block. This connection is "complex" where I am assuming
the I-Q is being passed as a complex number. I want to feed the output of the
16QAM modulator back out an audio output block then pass it back in via a Audio
Input block and then through the 16QAM demodulator.

Questions:

1) How would I would I pass out the modulated 16QAM signal? ( I was thinking
about taking the magnitude of the complex(I-Q) signal out of the 16QAM module)
2) If I read back the 16QAM modulated signal, it will be a "real" signal. How
do I produce the I-Q channels for feeding the 16QAM demodulator.

Thanks...Tom