Hi Michael,
You did a great job, my application is pure signal processing and signal
analysis. I don't know if I could go for 8bits and 20MHz,

I am seriously thinking about making a small adapter board for the MyriadRF
and connect it to my Zedboard (http://myriadrf.org/)
It is going to be more expensive, but it is more suitable for my need.
But, I may change my mind and purchase one just for comparison.

Cheers,
Farhad