On 08/01/2013 08:16 AM, embyte wrote:
Hello list,

I have a graph consisting of a modulator mixed with a signal source, and a USRP sink.

I have it configured with a *sampling rate* of 720KHz.

When I run it, UHD fires the following warning (and transmission seems fine).

The requested interpolation is odd; the user should expect CIC rolloff. Select an even interpolation to ensure that a halfband filter is enabled. interpolation = dsp_rate/samp_rate -> 89 = (64.000000 MHz)/(0.719101 MHz)

What is this about? Thanks.

Two problems:

(1) 720Khz is not an exact integer fraction of 64MHz (the sampling rate of the device)--so it rounded

(2) It's warning you that you'll get a "humped" frequency response with more rolloff than you'd like, due to the rounded-down sample rate
     requiring an interpolation rate that is not divisible by two.

--
Marcus Leech
Principal Investigator