On Mon, Aug 19, 2013 at 4:24 PM, Michael Dickens <m...@alum.mit.edu> wrote:

> I'm happy to hack through this and figure out what needs to set and to
> what.  But, I'd prefer a sanity check from others (Linux or OSX) that shows
> that my beliefs are founded.  So, can some other folks try -building- (not
> installing) GNU Radio from the latest (master or next) with no other GNU
> Radio installed, and see if "make test" works?  Thanks! - MLD

Please, feel free to modify as needed to get things working for you, so we
can see the diff.  However, the test script I use to validate
maint/master/next branches before push does pass make test with no
installed GNU Radio.  This is Ubuntu 12.04 LTS 64 and 32-bit, mostly.

--
Johnathan Corgan
Corgan Labs - SDR Training and Development Services