No only things from my new install, I deleted everything Gnuradio in
/usr/lib/pkgconfig and reinstalled them.

I did notice something strange
though, /usr/lib/pkgconfig/gnuradio-runtime.pc contains:

prefix=/usr
exec_prefix=${prefix}
libdir=${exec_prefix}/lib
includedir=${prefix}/include

Name: DRI2Proto
Version: 2.8
Cflags: -I${includedir}

And when I do the following I get:

w9yb@w9yb-5:~$ pkg-config --modversion gnuradio-runtime
3.7.1git
w9yb@w9yb-5:~$ pkg-config --libs gnuradio-runtime
-lgnuradio-runtime -lgnuradio-pmt
w9yb@w9yb-5:~$ pkg-config --cflags gnuradio-runtime

w9yb@w9yb-5:~$

As you can see --cflags returns nothing, it does this now for all packages
on my system, I think this might be a pkg-config bug?

Andrew