Hi,

I modified my clock sharing so that I only insert a signal in the Xtal_In
pin of other dongle. This way I won't have two circuits driving the same
crystal, as Ian pointed out. The pin next to the edge of the dongle turned
out to be the Xtal_In pin (the input of the opamp on the slave dongle). The
dual coherent rtlsdr dongle still works the same. I guess I was lucky to
get it working the first time.

I am working towards setting up a fanout buffer, to do this properly.

juha