Dincer -

>  Why did you not use a usual Python flowgraph (like in file scan) but a
> C++ flowgraph?

Python flowgraphs aren't any more 'usual' than C++ flowgraphs. Python is
perhaps more widely used because that is how GRC generates flowgraphs, but
many applications, especially those that need low-level control of memory,
are written in C++.

Both are natively supported by GNURadio - it's just up to the application
developer which is more appropriate.

Cheers,
Ben