Hi guys,

Recently, I have conducted a project based on ofdm benchmark. However, when
I use the high modulation rate like qam16 and qam64, the packet error rate
increase significantly. I guess the reason is that the preamble in gunradio
is too weak to do channel estimation, thereby raising the  packet error
rate.

Furthermore, even though I test the example offline without going through
the channel, the packet error rate  still very high, which make me feel
confused. It is supposed to perform normally offline, without any decoding
error right?

Best,
Kay