I had already done simulation for PSK as well as QAM in GNURadio and
everything worked fine, even after using Channel Model block in between.

When using with bladeRF in loopback the issues with 8PSK and QAM are
coming. I can see the constellation in scope sink(if that gives any
insight) but nothing is demodulated correctly. Moreover, once in a while
data is demodulated(after many executions of same flowgraph).

So  either there are some issues with Demod blocks or with the hardware
(assuming flowgraph is correct).

Has anyone tried this before and can confirm that this works?
It would be helpful if someone can try this on their end and provide
feedback.

Please correct me if I am wrong or anybody has some better explanation.

Kartik