Hi Martin,

I did look through the CMake documentation and was trying different things
with the target_link_libraries tag, with no success.

What I am trying to do is (and this may be a solved problem already) build
a gnuradio block for the RFSpaces SDR-IQ receiver. This is mostly for me to
become more familiar with Linux programming and to learn more about Python.

I wrote a library that is able to retrieve data from the SDR-IQ and it is
called libsdriq.a, now I want to use that library with gnuradio. Following
the gnuradio tutorial on out of tree blocks, I created a block called
gr-sdriq and it works fine with dummy data, has a complex output port and
outputs a cosine and sine to the real and imaginary parts and I can see the
data as expected in gnuradio. My problem is getting the gnuradio block  to
use my libsdriq.a library and that is where things are breaking. Compiling
is not a problem, but linking is not producing a gnuradio block that
includes my libsdriq.a.

I've looked through some gnuradio blocks to see if I could find something
similar and through CMake documentation. This is likely solved through
CMake, but haven't figured it out yet.

Jim