I installed a fresh verison of gnuradio 3.7.2.1 and was testing some of the
new features including the "correlate and sync"- A must from burst modems.
I am using the "test_corr_and_sync.grc" example. Constellation and rest of
the output looks fine. However, when I plot the "phase" output of
"polyphase clock sync" its look like during burst time phase does not get
lock. Phase output just keep on changing, please see the attached picture
of phase output. Well, real performance test should include a packet
encoder and decoder etc to evaluate BER. But before trying that I thought I
should try the example that comes with gnuradio, is the phase outputlooks
ok?

--
Bob