I am working on how channel scheduling algorithm influences system level
power consumption in software defined radios. I need the power consumption
of different components of SDR front ends.

Is there any document that lists the model names of the following
components in USRP;

1. ADC

2. DAC

3. Analog filters at different stages of the radio front end chain

4. VCO

5. Mixer

6. Programmmable amplifier, etc.

If I get the model names of these components, I can look at the individual
data sheets and find the corresponding power measurement.

Any feedback will be highly appreciated.

Thanks,

Nazmul

--
Muhammad Nazmul Islam

Graduate Student
Electrical & Computer Engineering
Wireless Information & Networking Laboratory
Rutgers, USA.