I have solved my issue.  This was a cockpit error consisting of me not
rebuilding libuhd with the updated boost libraries before updating gnuradio.

Michael

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Michael Berman <mrberma...@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Jan 13, 2014 at 11:29 AM
Subject: Fedora 20 and Boost 1.54
To: "discuss-gnuradio@gnu.org" <discuss-gnuradio@gnu.org>

Has anybody ran into issues with or had success with installing Gnuradio on
Fedora 20 with Boost 1.54?

I am currently updating my system from Fedora 19 and Boost 1.53 and am
running into build errors on Gnuradio master branch and v3.7.2.1 tag (at
libgnuradio-blocks-3.7.*.so for both).  For the OS update, I did not do a
clean install of the OS (not preferred, but this is on a work machine and I
didn't want to take the time to reset my development environment).

My initial issue was with gr_modtool not finding boost 1.53 libs; legit
since I had updated to 1.54 with the OS update.  I also did rm the build
directory completely when running cmake to ensure no contamination from
previous builds each compilation.

Thank you in advance for help in this issue.

Michael Berman