Hi,
Thanks for reply.
I want to measure phase between reference signal and signal coming from
DUT(Device Under Test). It may possible that due to non-linear
characteristic of the device, there are changes in frequency and amplitude
of signal. In this case the method you mentioned will give correct phase?

Thanks
Mitul Vekariya