---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Zhe Feng <feng...@umich.edu>
Date: Sun, Mar 9, 2014 at 2:42 PM
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gr-cdma is ready
To: Karan Talasila <karan....@gmail.com>
Cc: Achilleas Anastasopoulos <anas...@umich.edu>

Hi Karan,

If you installed this gr-cdma module with DENABLE_DOXYGEN=ON, you can find
the html documentation in usr/local/share/doc/gr-cdma/html/index.html

This html gives a general description of the module and contains the
documentation of all the c++ blocks used (flag_gen, chopper,
vector_insert2), and all hier blocks.
For the python blocks (kronecker_filter, freq_timing_estimator), you open
your python and do:

*import cdma,*
*help(cdma)             #for a general look of cdma*
*help(cdma.kronecker_filter)    #for checking the documentation of the
block kronecker_filter. *

Please feel free to reply if you have any additional questions or
suggestions.

Best,
Zhe

--