I don't think anything like that exists.

Ideas: You will need a similar intuitive interface (improvement over
pyBOMBS/github), gracefully handle different "start/end" hardware (i.e.
sources and sinks), integration with github for custom blocks, a gallery
per flowgraph showing example in operation and so on.