Dear List,

I want to make time synchronization for implementation of two-way relaying
network. Each node contain both RX chain and TX chain but they should not
run simultaneously (half-duplex mode). Therefore, the TX chain is on when
it is needed to transmit, and off when the transmission is over. I found
that *stream tags* is the key solution to perform that.

My question is, how should I start to learn about* stream tags*, where can
I find tutorial of *stream tags*?

Thank you so much.

Best Regards,
Hoang

--
Ngo Khac Hoang
Faculty of Electronics and Telecommunications -