On Thu, May 8, 2014 at 1:45 PM, Achilleas Anastasopoulos
<anas...@umich.edu>wrote:

> Dan,
>
> when I said "messages" I meant "gnuradio messages"
> (http://gnuradio.org/doc/doxygen/page_msg_passing.html)
>
> So my problem is not with any "remote messaging" issue.
> Apologies for not making this more clear.
>
> best
> Achilleas

Achilleas,
You mean you want to change the value of a GRC "Variable" (as in an actual
[Variable]: Variable block on the canvas)? If so, no, we have nothing
architected to enable that. I suppose you could try to hack together
something using the Function Probe block.

Tom