To shift just the phase you can use the 'Complex To Float' block in GRC
which separates the stream into real and imaginary components.  After
adding the delay block in line with the imaginary component you can then
recombine the stream by using the 'Float To Complex' block.

Mike

--
Mike Jameson M0MIK BSc MIET
Email: m...@scanoo.com