On Thu, Jun 5, 2014 at 4:37 AM, jason sam <user0...@gmail.com> wrote:

> ok.Then how can i achieve FM for greater deviation.i.e. in MHz range in
> GRC?

What you're seeing is a result of the Remez algorithm in the optfir module
not properly converging. Why isn't always clear; you can either tighten up
or loosen the demands on the filter being built to try and fix it. You
could also go into the code and replace the optfir call with firdes. The
resulting filter might not be as good as you want and more taps, but it
will at least always build.

Tom