Hi,

I have two USRP X310 devices that I am trying to time align in GNU Radio
Companion.  One X310 has a GPSDO that is sending 10 MHz reference and 1 PPS
signals to the other one. The GPS is locked.  Ideally I would have matched
length cables for 10 MHz reference and 1 PPS, but I think my setup is close
enough. (Input signal from sig gen = pulsed 10.005 MHz, input is split with
matched length cables, USRP output sampling rate = 5M, USRP center frequency
= 10M.)

I am using WX GUI Scope Sink to look at the magnitudes of each stream from
the USRP devices.  I expect to see no/minimal delay between the two signal
streams, but I am seeing delays of 24, 13, 9, 0, 3, 6, 25, 24 samples from
run to run between the two signal streams.  The period of the signal is 50
samples, so the maximum delay difference is 25 samples.  Am I missing
something in my configuration?  Since I am using a 10 MHz reference and 1
PPS signals, I expect time alignment between the two sample streams.  Is
there a GRC block for forcing time alignment?

Thanks!

-Ben