On 07/26/2014 08:59 AM, Tom Rondeau wrote:
Alright, guys, I think we're officially done with this thread!

Seriously, while there's been good conversation here, there's too much going on to make any sane judgement on technical arguments. Let's move any discussion over to the issues tracker where Peter set them up and discuss there.

Thanks!

Thank *you*. To close the loop: I've added comments to http://gnuradio.org/redmine/issues/699 and http://gnuradio.org/redmine/issues/701 that include links to Marcus' email with my response in excerpted context. Follow-ups there.

Peter