Hi all,

I have the following problem that is been bugging me for quite some time
now,
and I would like to solicit your help.

I made a hier block in GRC (called "test_pdu_to_tag") with:

pad_source--->pdu_to_tagged_stream-->pad_sink

(I also made the pad_source "optional" and the pad_sink "required")

After compiling this block, I test it using the following GRC test

test_pdu_to_tag-->throttle (at 100Hz!)-->null_sink

(observe that the "test_pdu_to_tag" does not have an input)

When I run this I get that the CPU load goes to 100%.

can anyone help me figure out why this is happening?
This is all with the latest master on a Fedora 19.

Thanks
Achilleas