Nothing. The timing might be a little different -- if it's tuning effects
you're seeing, there's effectively a race condition between tuning and
sample collection. Gnuradio will never discard samples off the front unless
you use a Skip Head block, which you should probably be doing as evidently
you aren't expecting your samples to be tightly synchronized to any
particular point in time.

--n