Hi Martin,

Thanks for your reply.
I am using Windows 7, 64bits.
I have installed GNURadio following #3. And I could run gnuradio-companion
in my laptop now.
But I would like to build a DLL from my OOT module.
The errors in my last email show that the constructed function and
destructor of class gr::test::add_const_ff are not defined.
There would be not errors if it is built in Ubuntu.

Best regards,
Damon