Hi Martin:
                Thank you for your reply.And we know this block do "Estimate
channel and coarse frequency offset for OFDM from preambles".And the coarse
frequency offset is a integer.And it make the subcarriers cyclic shift.Just
illustration as this:
                For example,we have 5 subcarriers,cfo=2.
                Right subcarriers:s1,s2,s3,s4,s5
                Wrong subcarriers:s4,s5,s1,s2,s3
So the channel estimation coefficients will not be zeros.Is it right?
Best regards,
zswx