Yes I did ./pybombs remove, which uninstalls everything. I also have
pybombs set to install everything from source, so I know for sure what's
being installed. All but PyQWT, because that source install is broken for
some reason.

So the process is, I begin with

./pybombs install gnuradio

This installs all dependencies for gnuradio until it gets to PyQWT and
fails. I then install PyQWT through yum, because that works. Then I restart
the pybombs install the same way as before. It recognizes PyQWT as being
installed via rpm and continues until completion.

Rich