I've created a python block that I've tested via command line. It passes
all qa tests. I've also created an xml file for it and installed it. I
followed every step the OOT Python Tutorial explains.

I see the category and block in gnuradio-companion. When I use my block in
a flowgraph, upon to executing the graph I get

*AttirbuteError: 'module' object has no attribute '<my_module_name_here>'*

I've added the block build location to the PYTHONPATH variable and
confirmed that I can import my module at a python command line.

What do I not have set correctly and what is this error telling me?

Thanks,
Rich