Hello everyone,

So I was trying to capture continuous IQ data from my USRP N200, and this
needs to be done for about a week, but because the amount of data is
ginormous, that's doesn't seem feasible at all. Instead, what I'm now
thinking of doing is processing the data in gnuradio companion in real time
and just extracting certain parameters from the processed data, for
instance, I would like to detect if there's a signal present or not, at
what time was the signal detected, what's the maximum amplitude of the
signal, how long did the signal last etc, and just store those pieces of
information in a file.

Are there any pre-existing blocks that I may use for this purpose? If not,
can someone please guide me as to how to accomplish this task?

This is what my flow graph looks like at the moment:
http://imgur.com/a/O2gXi

Thank you,

Best,
Ali