Greetings,  As I asked last week (thanks for the responses); I wanted to begin
using Pybombs and get on board with the new work. I decided to start with a
clean slate. Downloaded and Installed Ubunto 12.04 Desktop LTS (Long Term
Supported)-did not choose developer thinking Pybombs will go get what it
needs.Downloded and installed Pybombs into my ~/home/xxxxx/pybombs -git clone
git://github.com/pybombs/pybombs
-cd pybombs
-./pybombs install gnuradio A few hours later I ran (hurts to have a 1meg link
in rural america and 240m at work) ./pybombs env Then: I did a ./pybombs list
and had gnuradio and lots of libs (Yea!). I went looking for setup_env.sh and
could not find it.  The only executable .sh is named "jenkins.sh"I went looking
for gnuradio-companion with find (from /) and did not find it. So I went to
bed.  I keeping pretty good notes, so will publish the findings here or on the
wiki later.if you have notes I'm glad to add those too...   (my email address
is my callsign @att.net) Looking for some advice for this evening's work.
Gregnz8r