Hi Nicolas,

so the good news is that you're doing things right:
the CMake output contains this line:
> Checking for GNU Radio Module: UHD
which indicates that you did a
set(GR_REQUIRED_COMPONENTS RUNTIME UHD PMT)
(or even more), so the libraries that CMake *should* link against are
being found.

You should check your gr-dyspan/lib/CMakeLists.txt; look for the lines
starting with
target_link_libraries(...
These should also include ${GNURADIO_ALL_LIBRARIES}.

Best regards,
Marcus