I have a  complex phase rotation function that uses a pre-generated sin/cos
LUT and some basic multiple/adds.

As it turns out, the rotation calc, which uses "straight" C/C++ math is
still the bottleneck in a demod.

I was wondering, is there some uber-efficient rotation block/class I should
be using?   I notice there is a volk kernel for the job and gr_rotator.
But I also should mention that the phase rotation operation must happen one
sample at a time.  This is due to the sequential nature of the algorithm -
ie.  I can't align and call a kernel with hundreds of nicely-aligned
samples.

Any advice?

-John