Dear Marco,
> I need that different blocks run under the same thread(because CUDA
> require to make everything inside a single thread..each thread is
> associated to a different GPGPU)..so,without the usage of STS
> scheduler,is not possible to run different blocks with same thread?
Yes. The Thread-per-Block-scheduler gets its name from the fact that
every block gets its own thread.
You should really use it -- using STS will probably kill the performance
you can gain by accelerating stuff on a GPU, because nearly no one uses
single-core CPUs any more, and to my knowledge, only the FFT blocks are
internally multithreaded.
I'm a bit surprised that CUDA requires you to run everything in one
thread -- doesn't using cudaSetDevice in every thread (==in every
block's work() method on the first call) suffice?
NVidia claims CUDA is thread safe, i.e. worst case your multi-threading
performance is as bad as doing everything in a single thread.

> I'd like that other blocks(not related with CUDA) can run in parallel
> threads..
That's really awesome because it scales so well :)

Best regards,
Marcus