Dear zs,

basically, Schmidl and Cox is a very good algorithm, because it can
achieve the same quality of synchronization with half of the
synchronization overhead compared to other approaches, or a better
performance with the same amount.
I must admit that from the top of my head, there's probably not much
that's better than S&C in a real world OFDM receiver, but I must admit
that I haven't implemented many OFDM synchronizers myself.

However, you say

> Now in my application,maybe this algorithm isn't enough.

which means that you have a mathematical measure that's not OK for S&C,
I guess. So in what way doesn't S&C suffice? What is it about your
application that makes S&C insufficient or impossible to use?

Best regards,
Marcus